Live For the King! Matt & Heidi Keller; Indy, Trace & Perrin
In 2009 we left our steady paychecks to become full-time missionaries. I remember that the call to do so was clear, but at the same time He didn't quickly reveal the methods He was going to use to provide for our family. It's not that we didn't want to work a "normal" job. In fact, there have been quite a few times we've "argued" with God about that. Let's be honest, paychecks are nice!
Now four years later I see how God has said, "Just do what I ask and let me show you how I can take care of you." And He has certainly done that! He has shown He is a good Father desiring to take care of His children!
God has worked through many people throughout these four years to both pray and give at just the right time. He has done this in ways that are nothing short of miraculous.
Below we'll share some prayer requests...Stuff that's on our heart and ministry we are doing.
If God brings us to your mind, we always appreciate and are in need of prayer.
We also want to commit to praying for you. If there is ever anything we can pray for or if you just need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- For God's wisdom in all things!
- For our team that is forming that will move to Boise this summer.
- Pray that we continue to seek God first in all things!
- Pray for quality time as a family!
- Pray for our kids as they do ministry on the streets and to refugees.
Many of you have partnered with us financially in the past and that humbles us every time we think of it. We do ask that if you're interested in that to please pray about it. If God does lead you to give, all donations are tax-deductible through YWAM Idaho.
You will be taken to YWAM Idaho's "Donate" page where you can fill out the online form. From there you can use either Paypal or your credit card. You will be able to note that it is for Matt & Heidi Keller. You can also send tax-deductible donations to:
110 West Market St PO BOX 70
Cascade, ID 83611
If you chose to go this route, don't put our name on the check but include a note that it is for Matt & Heidi Keller. Thank you!!!
- Bibles to give out to students and people on the street
- Finances so that we can continue in full-time ministry.
- Finances so that we can bring cold water and food to the people we meet on the street.
- More than all of this we need more of JESUS! He is the Author and Perfecter of life and we must totally rely on Him!
2015 Keller Family List of Stuff we Need!